Wash the Windshield

Keeping the view of the road ahead clear.



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The New Couch

In a somewhat bi-polar fashion, I have to admit - I'm already over the whole old couch thing.

The minute my new couch arrived, I was in love.

In fact, I fought the urge to work from my new couch today.  And only decided against it beause it might become an addicition.  And I certainly don't want to wear a hole in my new couch.

I know that material posessions shoudln't make us happy, but in this case, I need to step out of my norm and say that this new furniture makes me super happy.

In addition to my children, my job, etc here are some other random things that currently make me happy:

1.) A good haircut
2.) Homemade macaroni and cheese
3.) Get togethers with friends (hello - 80's ladies!)
4.) Stupid reality TV shows. 
5.) Cuddling  (yea, the girl that hates to be touched is saying that) 

I'll give you a moment to catch your breath after that one.

6.) My bed when it's made... with all the pillows on it.
7.) Richly painted wall colors.
8.) A long talk about anything serious.
9.) Fine point pens.
10.) Newborn babies.
11.) Swiss Brand Diet Sweet Tea
12.) My special guy.
13.) Traveling
14.) A fire in my fireplace or outside, like a bonfire.
15.) Flannel Friggen Sheets.
16.) The rear-wiper moving back and forth on the back window of my car.
17.) Dog noses.
18.) Pedicures
19.) Bike rides
20.) Crisp evening walks.

And that's it.

1 comment:

  1. I love a lot of those things too! But one that is probably unpredictable but yet very important to me: fine point pens. I'm so on the same page girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete