Wash the Windshield

Keeping the view of the road ahead clear.



Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hang 10... or.... 20

I made a wedding splurge.  And I'm ok with admitting it.

I'm all about tiny intricate details that really don't mean anything to anyone except me.  I've been to a few weddings where the bride had a custom hanger that her dress hung on.  Did it serve any purpose?  No, none.  

Did it look freaking CUTE?  

YES!

So, out to etsy I went for a dark wooden hanger with an ivory bow and the words "Mrs. Shelton" spelled out in metal at the bottom of the hanger.  And I paid about 1000% more than it cost to just put it on a plain 'ol hanger and call it a day.

But I like it, so don't judge.

It finally came in the mail today and I am SO EXCITED!!!!  

It's the little things that make me super duper happy.

$25 including shipping on a wooden hanger with my new name made me really happy today.  I can't wait to hang my dress on it!

 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that made you happy Gin Gin!
    I will devote myself in anyway to make you happy forever. I love you!!!

    PS> pleae dont kill me for posting this publicly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE hearing about your exciting new life with your new guy. Please keep the posts coming!!!

    ReplyDelete