Wash the Windshield

Keeping the view of the road ahead clear.



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Waffle Box

I love the Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly Uncrustables.  I like them halfway frozen where the peanut butter is still hard. 

Weird, I know.

I could eat a whole box of them in 1 sitting.

There's a lot of things i could eat in one sitting though.  Which is probably why I weigh a great deal more than my driver's license says...

but that's a whole different blog topic.  And we're just not going to go there.

So, back to my extreme obsession adoration of Uncrustables.

I went to the store yesterday, since the kids were in school, but I was off work and got several groceries.

Typically, I tell the kids that the Uncrustables are over priced, because they usually are very pricey for 4 little sandwiches.

...but they are SO GOOD.

So, yesterday, while i was alone - i bought a box.

And i opened it when i got to the car and ate one.

it was SO GOOD.

When I got home, I shoved them in the back of the freezer so the kids wouldn't find them.

I'll admit, I feel a little guilty about it.

...but not guilty enough. 

Because today, I tucked them safely in the bottom of the waffle box.

:)

2 comments: