Wash the Windshield

Keeping the view of the road ahead clear.



Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Girlfriends

There is no doubt about it... I have some of the best girlfriends ever.


This isn't anything necessarily 'new', but I was looking at some pictures posted yesterday of all of us "80's Ladies" on facebook and it just reminded me how thankful I am for these ladies.


Here is a list of the top ___ reasons why I love being an 80's Lady:


1.) With a name like "80's Ladies" who wouldn't want to be one?


2.) No matter where we are in our lives, there is no judgement, no negative talks about eachother, just pure friendship.  And I appreciate that.


3.) We are so resourceful; with each person in a different segment of the world (both professionally and personally), I could reach out to virtually any of them for any kind of help I need.


4.) We know where we stand.  We don't need to get on facebook every other day and proclaim how much we love eachother.  We just know.


5.) Creating a "stupid" picture every time we are together is both disturbing and amusing.  I used to think being in your "30's" was old.  Now I realize, it's a matter of perspective.  At times, I'm mature... but get a group of 80's Ladies together and start posing for pictures... it quickly goes downhill.




I love getting together with the ladies when our schedules work out, eating some yummy food, laughing about things that probably aren't very funny and making new memories.  


How many people in this world can say that they still have good relationships with their girlfriends from high school?



3 comments:

  1. I can certainly say that i have a great relationship with my girlfriend from high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. L-O-V-E it!

    ReplyDelete