Wash the Windshield

Keeping the view of the road ahead clear.



Thursday, February 3, 2011

Birthday Party

In keeping with the theme of my entire blog, I am trying to clean off the windshield from the 'bird that pooped' on it yesterday and move on.

Tonight is Bekah's birthday party.  I'm really excited for it too! 

Every other year, we do something outside our house and then, on other years we stay in.  This is her year for something outside of our house, sooooo...

we are going to paint pottery!  Yahoo!

6 of her little girlfriends are meeting at our house tonight and leaving in a limo that will drive us to the pottery place in Carmel.

I'm really excited.  It's the same limo company i used to transport my girl scout troop to  Brown County 3 years in a row (with all that girl scout cookie sale money!) , so they gave me a great deal, and Bekah has been dying to ride in a limo. 

So, I think it will be a fun memory of her 7th birthday.

She knows we are going to paint pottery, but she has no idea that we are taking a limo. 

...and neither do any of her friends.

So anyway, I'm excited for tonight!

2 comments: